Stock Stamp Mud Flaps — (Pair)
$49.95 – $79.95
Sized at 24in x 30in x 3/8in, these Hot Stamp or Reflective (+$30.00) designs make perfect replacements for any commercial vehicle. USA Flap’s products are famously durable, which make them the perfect choice for long-haul semi trucks and trailers. NOTE: Orders are added to our production queue once received, and delivery times are 14 business days on average.
Our Stock Stamp Stamp Mud Flaps (a.k.a. Mud Guards, Splash Guards) feature commonly requested designs. No artwork or setup fees.
- Standard Thickness: 3/8″ (three-eighths)
- Standard Size: 24in x 30in (non-standard sizes are special order)
- PolyGuard Mudflaps are available in BLACK or WHITE
- PolyRubber Mudflaps available in BLACK ONLY
- Reflective designs are available (+$30.00)
Our Stock Stamp Mud Flaps feature anti-spray grooves that direct water, dirt, mud and other debris down and away from the truck’s undercarriage. All of our products feature universal mounting holes for easy installation. Universal mounting holes are oval in shape, four (4) across, 3/8″ x 3/4″ in size and located 1″ from the top and sides of the flap, with 6-1/8″ spacing between holes. No drilling necessary. Designed not to crack, peel, fade or tear even after years of heavy-duty use.
- Material — Our Stock Stamp Mud Flaps are made from PolyGuard or PolyRubber products and designed to hang freely behind the rear tires.
- Fit — Make sure the product you select is the correct fit for your commercial vehicle. Our full-size Stock Stamp Mud Flaps are stocked in three (3) standard sizes (24×24, 24×30, 24×36) and available in custom sizes to give your commercial vehicle maximum coverage
- Style — Custom Stock Stamp Mud Flaps are a great way to add a personal touch to your commercial truck or trailer. Choose from our inventory of stock graphics and/or letters in Arial font, or supply your own logo and graphics for a permanent advertising solution (NOTE: Die Charge and $10 artwork fee applies)
- Weight — The thicker and heavier the Mud Flap, the less it will sail while in motion — which can allow road debris to blow past — and cause problems for other vehicles around you. Our 24″ wide stainless steel accent weights add style and stability to hold the flaps down for better performance (NOTE: Weights can be personalized as well)
Place An Order
With production facilities in Indiana and Nevada, USA Flap makes custom Mud Guards for the commercial transportation industry. Your business is very important to us. Please email any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org with your information attached or call (888) USA-FLAP for immediate assistance. Hours of operation are 8:00 AM–5:30 PM ET. Our team of support reps will help you to set up an account with USA Flap. A business application and resale certificate may be required for business accounts. All orders must be paid by credit card unless NET 30 Terms have been approved (see Payment Methods). We cannot be held responsible for errors on phone orders. To ensure accuracy, we recommend written purchase orders (POs) or written confirmation whenever possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why Choose Stock Stamp Mudflaps?
A: Stock Stamp Mud Flaps are perfect for customers who want an alternative to plain Blank ones, but who may not want to spend extra money on a custom product. Stock Stamp Mudflaps are universal-fit (see Product Details above). NOTE: Orders are added to our production queue once received, and delivery times are 14 business days on average.
Q: How Durable Are The Graphics?
A: Stock Stamp Mudflaps are Hot Stamped (or made Reflective for an additional fee of $30/pair), a process which uses high heat and pressure to permanently bond the artwork to our Poly/Rubber Mudflaps for long-lasting, highly-visible graphics.
Q: What Stock Stamp Colors Are Available & How Many Can I Use?
A: All Stock Stamp products have predetermined colors and graphics that cannot be modified or changed without an artwork charge.
USA Flap has 2 warehouses for fast delivery. Local pickup is available 8:30a–4:30p ET (M–F).