• Terms and Conditions •
Placing An Order
With production facilities in Nevada and Indiana, USA Flap makes Custom Mud Flaps for semi-trucks, emergency vehicles, tow trucks and school buses. Your business is very important to us. Please email any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org with your information attached or call (888) USA-FLAP for immediate assistance. Hours of operation are 8:00 AM--5:30 PM ET. Our team of support reps will help you to set up an account with USA Flap. A business application and resale certificate may be required to set up business accounts. All orders must be paid by credit card unless NET 30 Terms have been approved (see Payment Methods). We cannot be held responsible for errors on phone orders. To ensure accuracy, we recommend written purchase orders (POs) or written confirmation whenever possible.
Information NEEDED to process your order:
- Area Code and Phone
- Shipping Address
- Billing Address
- Shipping Method
- Desired Merchandise (Size, Style, Colors, Quantity)
The unauthorized copying of trademarks and copyrighted material is illegal and may even be criminal. If a concern arises, it is USA Flap's policy to request proof that a customer is licensed or otherwise authorized to have the artwork reproduced. USA Flap accepts no liability for any unauthorized use of such material. Further, USA Flap reserves the right to refuse to cut and/or design a customer's order (or parts of an order) which are determined to be offensive or which may be in violation of any legal statute.
Order Changes / Backorders
We ship orders quickly, therefore order cancellations may not be possible. To ensure the fastest delivery times, please double-check your orders prior to placing them. We regret that sometimes back orders may occur. We apologize for this and we'll do everything possible to ensure it does not happen. If your order is back ordered for any reason, you will be notified of the alternatives that are available to you.
USA Flap guarantees to replace any item that is defective in material and/or workmanship within 30 days of delivery. Our liability is limited to the value of USA Flap's products only. This is the only Warranty; there are no others, expressed or implied. Please read our Refund Policy for related information.
Custom orders cannot be returned because those items were made specifically for you. We strongly recommend that you review your proof thoroughly. Once we receive your signature indicating the proof is correct, the order will be non-refundable / non-returnable. Please read our Refund Policy for related information.
Damaged products due to the freight carrier must be brought to our attention immediately so that the proper insurance claims can be filed with the shipping carrier. If necessary, products must be returned to USA Flap -- in their original packaging -- no later than 30 days from the invoice date. The claim will be evaluated by the freight carrier and may be refunded based on the evidence.
CorelDRAW 13 (X3) is the program that we use for our production. Later Corel versions can be saved as Corel 9. We can accept a variety of file formats that can be easily imported to the program.
- Preferred formats include: COREL, ILLUSTRATOR, EPS, PDF, TIFF or JPEG.
- When creating these file formats, please use the oldest versions of the program format (if possible).
- Call to request any information or help with file conversion.
- Complex artwork may have additional charges.
- $10.00 will be charged for each new order for proofs and cut conversion.
- Remember to convert all fonts to curves or outlines before converting to the desired file format.
- Please include a printed copy to size and indicate the exact dimensions. We will then compare your files to the printed samples to ensure order accuracy.
- Production will not begin until we have a signed fax or email verification.
Shipping and Delivery
Your order may arrive in separate packages. USA Flap cannot accept any liability for the failure of any carrier used to fulfill a promised delivery date. Not all products are available at both warehouses. It is at our discretion which warehouse the product will be shipped from. Any delivery time quoted is based on estimated time of shipment, and actual shipping dates can vary. Please also note:
- Orders for blank or stocked designs are shipped same-day if received by 1:00 PM ET.
- Handling Fees: There is a $2.00 per box charge for handling, not to exceed $5 per order.
- Shipping Methods: UPS -- Ground, 3-Day Select, 2-Day Delivery or Next Day Air. Saturday Delivery and other shipping methods may be available if requested.
USA Flap accepts the following methods of payment:
- Any major credit card. Orders made with declined credit cards are not guaranteed to ship the same day. We are not responsible for delays due to declined credit cards.
- USA Flap's NET 30 credit application and approval. NO CODs. Not everyone will qualify.
Add-ons, deletions or order cancellations are not possible due to the speed of our order processing. Please check for accuracy and completeness prior to calling in your order. USA Flap makes every effort to stock a variety of items, colors and materials. In the event of a back order, you will be notified of availability, alternatives and changes.
- Our product availability and prices are subject to change without notice.
- 2% per month will be charged on all past due accounts and account balances.
- Order placed by a company that is past due on payments or with credit problems may be delayed.
- Accounts with returned checks are subject to a $35.00 per check service charge along with any other bank charges.
Patents / Trademarks
USA Flap is a Division of Specialty Adhesive Film with one or more patents pending.
• Our Location •
"Will Call" hours are 10AM to 3PM (M-F)